There’s a storm a brewin’…Fall Festival Postponed

Due to the expected wind storm this saturday I have decided to postpone my festival till next saturday October 22nd…I do hope everyone can attend on that day…it just gives me another week to prepare more fun stuff!…I will still be open this saturday unless it’s just beyond miserable…I’m sorry for any inconvenience this change may cause…so we’ll celebrate the season next week with lavender treats old fashioned butter churning corn-grinding and pressing apples in our big beautiful cider press…we’ll still make pine cone bird feeders and witches brooms out of dried lavender stems and branches…it will be an awesome day! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me…

Mary Jones


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s